Applicants are required to submit the prescribed ITEC/SCAAP Form to the nodal/designated Government Department/Agency of candidate’s country.
Nodal/designated Department/Agency is, in turn, required to forward the applications to the Embassy/High Commission of India, accredited/concurrently accredited to the nominating country.
Candidates are required to fill in the Application Form carefully and not leave any column incomplete/blank or furnish incorrect information. Undertaking by candidate and certification from employer (Part-II of Application Form), are mandatory.
Who can apply
1. Officials in Government, Public and Private Sectors, Universities, Chambers of Commerce and Industry, etc
2. Candidates should possess adequate work experience.
Eligibility criteria for admission to Courses
1. Academic qualifications as laid down by the Institute for the Course concerned.
2. Working knowledge of English required to follow the Course.
3. Age between 25 to 45 years.
4. Medically fit to undertake the training.
1. Applications should reach the Embassy of India Khartoum at least 3 months before the commencement of the Course.
2. Upon selection, the Embassy of India, Khartoum will inform the nodal/designated Department/Agency of the nominating country and the candidate.
3. Selected candidates are required to familiarize themselves fully with the living conditions in India and about the Institute through the Institute's website.
4. Decision regarding acceptance of applications/nominations rests solely with the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
1. Please click here for ITEC Civilian Training Brochure for the year 2019-2020