Welcome to the Embassy of India, Khartoum. Applications for passport can be made at the Consular Section of this Embassy. Online filled in Passport Application is accepted in the Embassy on all working days, from 0900-1130 hours. Passports are delivered only between 1530 hours and 1630 hours on all working days. Please note that re-issue of passports may take upto five weeks’ time, after successful submission of the application form.
Applicant should be a resident in Sudan and has to come in person to submit the renewal application form (as the identity/photograph has to be verified)
1)= Minimum 10 KB
2)= Maximum 300 KB
- The height and width of the Photo must be equal.
1)= The minimum dimensions are 350 pixels (width) x 350 pixels (height).
2)= The maximum dimensions are 1000 pixels (width) x 1000 pixels (height).
- Photo should present Full face, front view, eyes open
- Center head within frame and present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin
- Background should be plain light colored or white background
- No shadows on the face or on the background
- Without borders
Make sure that photo presents full head from top of hair to bottom of chin. Head should measure 1 inch to 1-3/8 inches (25mm to 35mm). Make sure eye height is between 1-1/8 inches to 1-3.
1. Passport Fee is accepted at the Embassy in cash in SDG. As far as possible, exact amount may be tendered at the payment counter.
3. For any change i.e address, inclusion of spouse name etc. in the passport at the time of reissue require substantial documental proof such as marriage certificate in case of spouse name inclusion, residential certificate or aadhar card or any other valid documents for address change
4. For any clarification or further information, please call or e-mail as per information in Contact us: email@example.com