Study in India Program (SIP)
'Study in India', a mega project by the Govt. of India under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) in collaboration with Ministry of External Affairs, was successfully launched by Govt. of India on 18th of April, 2018 at the India Habitat Centre, New Delhi by Hon. External Affairs Minister, Mrs. Sushma Swaraj.
‘Study in India’ is a unique initiative of the Government of India to help facilitate the student fraternity from all across the globe to come and experience the best of academic learning from the top institutions in India. ‘Study in India program’ has partnered with Premier Indian Institutes like Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs), Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Delhi Technological University (DTU) and Premier private institutes (selected on the basis of NIRF rankings and NAAC score of 3.26 and above)
1. Third largest higher education network
2. Some of the worlds’ finest Public and Private higher education institutions
3. Strong value for money educational system
4. Diversity ranging from STEM education to niche segments like Buddhism, Yoga,
5. 200 of the world’s top Fortune 500 companies hire from Indian campuses.
6. English is the medium of instruction.
7. Integrated Study in India program powered by a One stop solution Portal,
8. Partnership with 100 select institutions offering attractive free-ships [Scholarships - Tuition fee waivers] to bright international students.
For further Info, please visit the website https://www.studyinindia.gov.in/
Social media sites:
1. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/studyinindiagov/
2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/StudyInIndiaGov?lang=en
3. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/studyinindiagov/
Please click on this link to (https://youtu.be/2WRYsRgbkww) to watch an interesting video related to the program.