In view of reports of mass demonstrations on Wednesday, November 17 due to continued civil unrest, all Indian nationals in Sudan are hereby advised:-
1. To stay indoors and avoid travel except in extreme emergencies.
2. To avoid public places, crowds and military areas.
3. Local media may be monitored for situational updates.
4. Indian nationals may contact 24/7 Embassy helpline for guidance in case of emergencies.
5. Mobile Internet and Phone services are also likely to continue to remain disrupted.
November 16, 2021.