- Advisory on Covid-19 related Evacuation Facilitation- 05.06.2020
- Advisory on COVID-19 related Evacuation Facilitation - 01.06.2020
- Advisory- 01.06.2020
- Advisory on Evacuation - 28.05.2020
- Advisory - 19.05.2020
- Advisory - 13.05.2020
- Evacuation Facilities to the stranded Indians - 07.05.2020
- Emergency Travel Facilitation Information Sheet - 05.05.2020
- Advisory - 03.05.2020
- Advisory - 25.04.2020
- Advisory on COVID-19
- Indian citizens in distress residing in Sudan are advised to contact this Embassy on the helpline number
World Food India 2019
Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI), Government of India is organising the second edition of "World Food India" from 1st to 4th November, 2019 at New Delhi to promote India as emerging Hub for Food Processing Sector with a focus on attracting investment and promoting exports. WFI, 2019 will bring together Heads of Governments, Business Leaders, Investors, Thought Leaders, Policy and Opinion Makers and eminent Industry Associations.
Please upload Website link for the event www.worldfoodindia.gov.in at useful links, notice, etc., and show with Logo of WFI 2019 also TO PUBLICISE the event.